If you are buying a home or wanting to make sure you have the home coverage you need for a great rate, we can help.
Your home insurance policy has four main components:
- Dwelling and personal property coverage
- Personal liability coverage
- Medical payments coverage
- Additional living expense
There are many different additional coverage options that you can purchase. Some examples of optional coverage include:
- Equipment breakdown
- Loss assessment
- Water backup and sump pump overflow
- Scheduled personal property
You will also want to consider the deductible amount that is right for you. We can show you all coverages and deductible options that are available and help you choose the home insurance that makes the most sense for your personal situation.